Friday, April 3, 2009

Wild and crazy!

Oh my lands what a crazy couple of weeks it's been! I thought I'd just update a little all the stuff that's been going on!

Ethan was inducted into Scouts! I became a true mom when I gallantly sewed his patches on his Scout Uniform. Please don't look too closely- the sewing machine got away from me a little. :) Just admire from a far.




On Sunday (the 29th) Ethan turned the big 8!! (where does the time go??) It snowed all day on his birthday and so we blamed it on him cuz it snowed all day the day he was born. Hehe :) His favorite present by far was the Darth Vadar's ship Lego set. Mainly cuz he picked it out at the store. Yes, I had to force myself not to help him put the whole thing together.



Monday morning San Francisco 49er's football player Alex Smith came to the kid's school for an assembly. Lots of excitement and I'm sure nothing got done in any of the classrooms for the whole day. Some of the kids got to ask questions during the assembly and Abby was one of them! She asked him "What's your favorite book?" Haha- of course, only MY kid would ask a question like that! He gave her a t-shirt and she got him to sign it! The great part about it is, I think it'll even fit me! HAHA





Monday night all the kids were in bed (supposedly), I was running on the treadmill, and Wade was upstairs working on something or another. Suddenly I hear kids yelling "MOM! MOM!" over Rascal Flatts blasting in my ears. Apparently instead of being in bed, Abby and Ethan were both in the bathroom pulling out VERY loose teeth!! The kicker was that they were the same exact tooth- just on opposite sides!



Sometime during the week Wade caught this on camera. Yes, that's my three-year-old Isabelle in a doll-bed.



And to top it all off- yesterday in class I learned how to take radial pulses and blood pressures, along with a myriad of other vitals. They even gave me my first stethoscope! I'm sure that means that I can save someone's life now. Or at least look like I can. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment