Monday, April 27, 2009

Hold on to your butts

This morning I was driving the kids to school and as usual we were crossing our busy street and I hollered out "Hold on to your butts!" (yes, I say this quite often when we cross our street. It's from 'Jurassic Park', for those of you that wanted to know). Pretty soon Izzy piped up in the back:

I: "I held on to my butts, mom!"
M: "Your butts?"
I: "Yep! All two of them!"

Later on I was sorting the laundry and she saw the toliet plunger and wanted to play with it.

I: "Can I play with that and pop things?"
M: "Um... no, we don't play with the toliet plunger. That's gross."
I: "Well, I'll just have to get my own at the store and then I can pop things."

1 comment:

  1. Kids are so cute! I helps when kids have cute Mom's though, like you!!!

    ReplyDelete