Sunday, February 22, 2009

So so sick...

Oh what a weekend this has been. Three-fourths of my children are sick. And this isn't "oh my tummy hurts and I don't want to go to church" sick. This has been 102 degree fevers, laying on the couch for two days doped up on Motrin and cough syrup sick. My poor kids have been living on popsicles and Gatorade for the past few days. It all started with Ethan on Thursday night/Friday morning and it's been so interesting literally watching it cycle from kid to kid. I've lost track of the number of movies we've watched. We even watched the original Hayley Mills "Parent Trap" today. What a great show! Either I'm really tired or really sentimental cuz when the twins both told the dad they found each other and he was so touched, I started to cry. Hahaha Yeah, I think I need some sleep. :) The funniest thing about all this sickness is that Isabelle (the three-year-old) is healthy as a horse and totally making everyone crazy running around and wanting someone to play with. Lol

Bring lots of casseroles. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Pages! I am sending Cyber healing vibes.....Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids!!! What were we thinking right?!
    I actually kinda like it when Haley is sick, becuase she never cuddles! So, when she has a fever.... she loves me!!! Hip Hip hooray!
    so... I'm a mean Mom with that one, but I have to enjoy what I can round' here!

    ReplyDelete