Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In the eyes of a child

Last night we watched To This End Was I Born for Family Home Evening, which is a story about the last days of Jesus Christ's life. It showed from the Last Supper, to the Garden in Gethsemane, to His crucifixion and resurrection. During the parts where the Roman soldiers were placing the crown of thorns on His head, when they whipped Him, and placing Him on the cross, my sweet little 3-year old Izzy kept saying, "How could they DO that to Him?" We didn't have an answer.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Movie. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Page family. All the Roger Butler kids have a blog. So look us up on each others blogs. We are excited to see you and your family updates.
    edwinhollywilde.blogspot.com
    wilde's

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! I love her! How great that she totally understood who he is!
    I'm so glad (BTW) that you have a blog! I'm so proud of you Lindy I knew you could do it! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete