Friday, March 20, 2009

Dreams...

Ok for those of you that know me really well know that I have incredibly off-the-wall dreams. For those of you that don't know, I have incredibly off-the-wall intense psychotic what-in-the-world? dreams. Haha :) Last night was no different. I dreamt that my mom and I went to see "Music Man" at the playhouse. (They're doing it for real at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse right now- it's great! Go see it if you can!) Well for some reason my mom brought her refrigerator with her so she could clean it out. Yeah, the great big one that goes in the kitchen. Now i understand wanting to do something while watching something else, I'm totally that way- I can't just sit and watch t.v., I'm always doing something at the same time. But really, cleaning the fridge in the theater? And to make matters worse we were like on the third row. And the fridge is sitting next to me. And it's running cuz everytime my mom opened it I could feel cool air on my arm. So I'm watching the show with this open refrigerator next to me and the absolute worst happens. Jacci (owner of the playhouse, director of "Christmas Carol", good friend- kinda like a mom/grandma that you don't want to ever disappoint) walks up and says so sweetly- "could you please close your fridge cuz the people behind you can't see around it. Thanks so much!" I wanted to die I was so embarrassed. Well the show is still going on and as my friends are coming out on stage they're waving to me and saying "HI!" (a really bad theater no-no) and I'm trying to wave discreetly so I don't get them in trouble. Then the kicker- they start having technical difficulties- either lights or music, I can't remember. So the cast starts milling around on stage and talking to each other and the audience. Next thing I know my mom is out on stage wandering around and checking things out. And I'm like "mom! get off the stage! you can't be out there!" Thank goodness I woke up before I was any more mortified. LOL

2 comments:

  1. That definately qualifies as a crazy dream!! I'd hate to know what your dreams are like when you're pregant (that's when my dreams get REALLY crazy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dream qualifies you as a theater nerd. Lol only us nerds dream about shows and mark all the bad theater behaviors in said dream ;)

    ReplyDelete