Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Beauty and the Beast" pics

I thought I'd finally share some pics from "Beauty and the Beast"- sorry I've been a little slow on the uptake! This show was so much fun to be in- I made a ton of new friends and am so grateful for my director for casting me! A lot of the people that were cast are some of the "Playhouse elite" meaning they've been doing shows up there forever and are some of the best!! It was so fun to rub shoulders with them and get to know them better. :) And it doesn't hurt to get my name in with theirs, eh? Hahaha :) Enjoy!


The person at the bottom of the stairs is me, in a vase costume. Yes, those are flowers on my head. Haha That costume was so awkward to walk around in! I had to literally walk like Morticia Adams (the Adams family, c'mon people!) and couldn't see my feet AT ALL. On closing night some people who shall remain nameless (yes, my director was one of them) tipped me over to see what would happen. LOL! Yeah, I had to lay there til they picked me back up. ;)


This is me dressed as a napkin- on the far left. We had two fabulous women that played Belle- the one in this pic happened to be Annie, whom I was privileged enough to play Maria with in "Sound of Music". Love that lady!


My friend Kristi- a fellow napkin!


Going on a mob hunt- we never actually killed the Beast, though kudos to us for trying every night for 26 shows.....

Me dressed as a napkin (seriously LOVED that costume- I felt like a Las Vegas dancer!!) with my friend Bree- I think she's a rug, or a table runner.... not totally sure on that one. Hahaha
Gaston attempting to swan dive off the bench whilst singing about decorating with antlers. :) I think I'm looking at Lefou, since he's not in the pic but was on stage.... either that or someone had ice cream.... ;)


This was one of our cast pics- the other Belle, actually! (love ya Jordie!) Funnest show I've ever done!! Really! :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks fun. I can't believe that you can do all that and be a mom too. Time management. Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so awesome that you find the time to "PLAY". Maybe someday I'll join you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like a lot of fun! I am so glad you found a great place to share your amazing talents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you were totally rockin' awesome! I'm so glad I did that show with you. Was going to come to Christmas Carol tonight and did doughnuts on the freeway instead ... nothing happened but I was a little shook up and just wanted to be at home with hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete