Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A day in the life of Isabelle & did I just?? Nope...

I was sitting in the front room the other day and Wade was in the kitchen when Isabelle came walking through the kitchen singing a song... with only one not-usually-spoken-in-our-home-except-by-me-when-in-pain word in it. We dubbed it "the dammit song". Hehehe :P

On the way up to rehearsal last night Isabelle asked me if 'Belle' would be there. "Cuz if Belle will be there then I will hug her and she will be my best friend. I love her." Sadly, Belle was busy learning her blocking. ;(

The other day I caught Isabelle and Olivia coming out of the storage room after pilchering (just made that up!) some cookies.
M: "Did you ask if you could have some cookies?"
I: "Yep."
M: "You didn't ask me. You always need to ask mommy if you can have a cookie." (yes, mommies can speak in third person and get away with it)
I: "Nu-uh. We just asked ourselves."

And lastly, when I'm in the truck I sometimes get "checked out". Hahaha I know, most of you are surprised, as am I when it happens, but it HAS been known to happen! (they're probably just checking out the truck, but let me live in my own delusion for a moment, eh?) ANY rate, so yesterday I was driving around in the VAN and I was sitting at a stop-light and a guy to the right of me kept looking over at me. So I glanced backed and smiled. I'm a nice person! I noticed he kept looking at me. I was like "Sheesh man!!" Until I looked over to my left and saw a beautiful blonde in the car next to me. Yeah. HAHAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha...funny stories :) I'll be sure not to let my oldest read this though...he hasn't yet had the though of asking himself for things...I'm sure they'll figure it out soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete