Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Furst dae of skool!!

Look at those gorgeous kids! Aren't they great? Love them to death!! :)

I have to tell you a funny story- yesterday I was walking the kids to school and we got stopped by a train. While we were waiting three other neighbor kids caught up with us and walked with us to school. So I had two fifth-graders, three third-graders, a first-grader, and a preschooler with me. As we were walking I could see people driving by in their cars literally counting the kids I had with me! You could see them- '1, 2, 3, 4, 5..., 6....., 7!! Whoa lady!! Talk about a glutton for punishment! And they're all in elementary- that's like one per grade!' Ha! It was hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Happy first day of school to your cute kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. people are so funny!! I think in Utah people see a lot of kids and assume they are yours? or your a child care provider. HAHA
    When I take mine all out, people stop me and say, Those aren't all yours are they?

    Im thinking geese give me a break its 4 plus a friend, no biggie, But the kicker was when a man came up and said "r all 5 yours?" I said "no I have only 4 and then I showed him my 4." And He pointed to Emily and said, isnt she yours too?
    AAAHHHH Emily is absolutely not mine
    HAHAHAHAHH we had a great laugh at that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People ask me all the time if I'm Catholic or somethin'! I just smile and say "Something like that". It just amazes people that I have 4 kids! Like that's so hard to believe that I survived that! They just stare at me like I'm some teenager who sinned or something. It's hilarious!
    Your kids are stinkin' cute! I can kinda see which ones have your personality! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete