Friday, August 27, 2010

Top of Utah here I run!

Well tomorrow's the big race. 13.1 miles. The course is down Blacksmith Fork Canyon and into Providence. I'm super excited that it's finally here and just a little nervous! I'm nervous about the unknown, the weather, and the fact that I have to get up three hours before the race even starts. Yeah. Not so much used to that.

I have three goals, two of which seem pretty attainable.
1- finish the race without dying. I'm not so much worried about that.
2- run the entire course without walking. Yeah, that one I already know I'm going to fail on. haha
3- D wants me to run it in under or very close to 2 hours. I think I can do that as long as the miles are marked so I keep my time.

I'm not nervous about the 13, I got that. It's the .1 that scares me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment